We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
- Information about you and your visits to our website
- Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
- Where we store your personal information
- Use of information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To contact you in regards you accessing the Arthur & Castillo SRL website;
- To reply to any queries you have made to us; and/or
- To let you know of any events that we may organise.
- To alert you to new features and service offerings
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Disclosure of your information
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us at the address above.
- Access to information
The Law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.