The different legal systems between countries can impact the way companies conduct national and international business and the expertise of our international lawyers can help you structure your cross border business and manage local and international legal aspects.
Our International Trade Practice focuses in providing assistance with your national and international business activities and transactions covering the Dominican Republic.
Our international lawyers advise on the application of local and international law to your business activities, identifying and mitigating legal risks and adapting international agreements, policies and regulations to comply with legal requirements.
Our expert consultants advise on International Trade & Customs Law, Dominican distribution & agency laws, import-export laws, manufacturing and service contracts.
Our Support Area in International Trade
- Agency & distribution contracts
- Anti-corruption Compliance
- Certification, filing, and registration
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Compliance for business operation
- Contract Disputes
- Cross border insolvency & restructuring
- Drafting policies & procedures
- Government Procurement
- International business transactions
- International joint ventures
- International mediation & arbitration
- International Law
- International treaty law
- Trade Consulting
- Ways of Entering and Doing Business