We work together with our clients to recommend the type of visa and successfully guide them through any obstacle encountered and ensure that each step of the immigration process is followed while representing them before the immigration offices in the Dominican Republic.
Our Business Immigration Law practice serves global organizations of all sizes with hiring foreign employees. Our attorneys understand Dominican immigration Laws and regulations and the challenges involving labour laws and immigration programs and legislation and can help you get work authorization in Dominican Republic for your employees.
With increasing regulation, businesses need legal experts with a deep understanding of local immigration requirements and the ability to support you on an international level.
Our Business Immigration practice assists in immigration and naturalization law, as well as procuring foreign worker and executive, retirement and investment visas.
Our Support Area in Business Immigration
- Secure and extend Dominican work permits and visas
- Secure study permits for dependents and family members
- Help process information with Dominican consulates abroad
- Intra-company transferees
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Advising on employment contracts
- Temporary foreign worker applications
- Get Dominican citizenship and Certificates of citizenship
- Temporary & permanent residence applications