Our firm can represent you in estate, wills and trusts matters, where simple issues can become complicated and difficult to resolve.
Our skilled attorneys work with heirs, beneficiaries, trustees, as well as private foundations, surety and financial institutions to consider their specific situation and best interests and help them manage estate, wills and trust disputes, including complex, high value, estate private company disputes and international estate, wills and trusts litigation.
Our lawyers are skilled moving estate, wills and trust litigation matters through the courts efficiently and can also act as mediators.
Our Support in Estate Litigation
- Administering estates
- Determining power of attorney rights
- Determining beneficiary status and rights
- Mediations and judicial dispute resolutions
- Issues around beneficiary rights
- Rectification and interpretation
- Contested rendered accounts
- Oppresion claims in private company disputes
- Appointing receivers in private company disputes