Your Dominican Counsel®
Arthur & Castillo provides highest standards corporate counsel services.
In addition to our general law practice, our attorneys provide specialized corporate counsel services in their areas of expertise to local and international corporations to ensure compliance with Dominican laws and regulations, help adapt their global business strategies, protect intellectual property and defend them in commercial litigation.
For example, large-scale cases or projects often require to cooperate in project teams where colleagues with special expertise work together in case or project teams. In such cases, we cooperate as local counsel with competent partners from the respective areas.
Finally, local and foreign companies often do not have their own legal departments, and we can serve as your external legal department, where our primary aim is to react immediately with proposals on how to solve your legal problems and prepare you for contract negotiations.
Our Support Area in Corporate Counsel
- Handling legal aspects of client market
- Focusing on consumer protection law
- Advising on day to day activities of client business
- Advising on relationships with business partners and third parties
- Assisting with offers of potential development opportunities
- Working with local team to reach legally compliant business objectives
- Addressing practical implications of business decisions
- Anticipating future business legal needs
- Spotting legal issues
- Applying and communicating legal knowledge
- Translating legal considerations into concise business language
- Providing legal advise and opinions
- Interpreting legislation, rulings and regulations
- Drafting all types of contracts