Corporate Governance Specialists
Arthur & Castillo provides a complete range of corporate governance related legal services.
We provide boards and committees of local and international corporations advice to ensure compliance with Dominican corporate governance laws, best practices and practical considerations, and help them assess the risks of management and board decisions and address governance issues as they arise in day-to-day management.
Our team has experience with corporate governance policy reviews and implementation and has drafted effective corporate governance manuals for multinationals and corporate clients.
Our experts have written extensively in academic and business journals and magazines and often appear as speakers for business entrepreneurs, commerce and trade associations on local and international corporate governance matters.
Our Support Area in Corporate Governance:
- Board and committee advisory
- Board and committee processes
- Complying with corporate governance laws
- Corporate investigations & reports
- Director and officer liability issues
- Enforcing corporate governance policies
- Conflicts of interest
- Related party transactions
- Corporate governance litigation