Our Firm advises on Technology & IT matters, including E-commerce based companies in connection with performing legal due diligence, research, business planning and set up, drafting confidentiality agreements, developing business compliance, purchase, sale and service processes, as well as obtaining licenses and authorizations.
Our IT lawyers can assist you with data privacy and technology issues, establishing IT based customer service and data centers, services free zones, as well as managing relationships with government agencies to help ensure compliance with specific areas of regulation.
Out Support Area in IT Law:
- Information Technology Law
- Representing on IP violations
- Confidentiality & Non Disclosure
- E-commerce & Cyber crime Law
- Payment processing requirements
- Data privacy law and privacy breaches
- Obtaining licenses & authorizations
- Technology & IT licensing
Latest PublicationsRead More
Main Practice Areas