International Business Law
The different legal systems between countries can impact the way companies conduct national and international business and the expertise of our international lawyers can help you structure your cross border business and manage local and international legal aspects.
Our International Law Practice focuses in providing assistance with your national and international business activities and transactions covering the Dominican Republic.
Our international lawyers advise on the application of local and international law to your business activities, identifying and mitigating legal risks and adapting international agreements, policies and regulations to comply with legal requirements.
Our Support Area in International Business
- Agency & distribution contracts
- Certification, filing, and registration
- Commercial terms and conditions
- Compliance for business operation
- Drafting policies & procedures
- International business agreements
- International joint ventures
- International mediation & arbitration
- International treaty law
- Ways of Entering and Doing Business