Family, Inheritance & Estate Planning
For your personal and private matters, you want the right people to trust as legal counsel and support.
At Arthur & Castillo we care for the best interests, the confidentiality and tranquility of our clients through personalized attention and discretion.
It is vital to have a skilled team of advisors who can ensure you have firm plans in place for you and your family’s succession, estate and protection.
At Arthur & Castillo we can help you prepare your private wealth matters in a way that your decisions, medical care, money and property are properly set up to avoid unnecessary taxes and waiting periods.
We work with estate planning alternatives and a full range of domestic and cross-border planning to develop client’s personal goals in a tax efficient manner.
Our Support in Family, Inheritance & Estate Planning
- Probate, Wills and Inheritance
- Paternity Claims
- Multi-jurisdictional assets or family situations
- Family and business trusts
- Develop and structure private foundations and charities
- Guide donors, charities, charitable foundations and not-for-profits on the implications of various gifting and investment strategies
- Marriage, prenuptial and civil-union agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Plan, write and advise on wills
- Protecting a disabled relative or child.
- Form and advice on business trusts, corporations and trust companies
- Plan and advise on domestic, national and international tax issues
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
Main Practice Areas