We work together with our clients to recommend the type of visa and ensure that each step of the immigration process is followed while representing them before Immigration, Labor and National Security Offices.
Labor & Employment
Our Labor & Employment Law practice assists with employer rights and obligations and ensuring employer compliance with Dominican labor laws and regulations.
Our attorneys provide advisory on employee benefits, data privacy, social security laws and health and safety regulations. We also help you manage employee termination, mediation, and attending conciliation and litigation hearings.
Our Business Immigration practice assists in immigration and naturalization law, as well as procuring foreign worker, retirement and investment visas.
Our Support in Labor & Employment
- Advising on employment contracts
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Labor & Employment Disputes
- Preparing employer legal guidelines
- Pensions & Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Immigration
- Employment visa petitions and applications
- Investors visa
- Lawful Temporary & permanent residence
- Trainees and intra-company transferees
- Visa for retirees & rentists