Real Estate Investigation
Our Firm can assist you with real estate property investigation for potential commercial, industrial and tourism property acquisitions and financing.
Our Dominican real estate law practice group will perform property due diligence investigations to find out legal status, ownership and the existence of liens encumbrances and litigation.
We collaborate with real estate agents, brokers, valuators, surveyors and banks to prepare due diligence investigation reports, enable you to make independent and informed decisions on where and when to make your real estate property investments in the Dominican Republic.
Our Support in Real Estate Investigation
- Commercial Real Estate Investigation
- Condominium Property Investigation
- Real Estate Legal Status Investigation
- Real Estate Litigation Investigation
- Real Estate Tax Status Investigation
- Tourism Real Estate Investigation