Trust & Estate Litigation
Our Firm can represent you in successions, estate, wills & trusts matters, where simple issues can become complicated and difficult to resolve.
We work with heirs, beneficiaries, trustees, as well as private foundations, surety and financial institutions to consider their specific situation and best interests and help them manage estate, wills and trust disputes, including complex, high value, estate private company disputes and international estate, wills and trusts litigation.
Our professionals are skilled moving estate, wills and trust litigation matters through the courts efficiently and can also act as mediators.
Our Support in Trust & Estate Litigation
- Administering estates
- Determining power of attorney rights
- Determining beneficiary status and rights
- Mediations and judicial dispute resolutions
- Issues around beneficiary rights
- Rectification & interpretation
- Contested rendered accounts
- Oppression claims in private company disputes
- Appointing receivers in private company disputes