We work together with our clients to recommend the type of visa and ensure that each step of the immigration process is followed while representing them before the Office of Immigration, Labor Department and Ministry of Interior in Dominican Republic.
Labor & Employment
Our Labor & Employment Law practice assists with employer rights and obligations and ensuring employer compliance with Dominican labor laws and regulations.
Our attorneys provide advisory on employee benefits, data privacy, social security laws and health and safety regulations. We also help you manage employee termination, mediation, and attending conciliation and litigation hearings.
Our Business Immigration practice assists in immigration and naturalization law, as well as procuring foreign worker, retirement and investment visas.
Our Support Area in Labor & Employment
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Advising on employment contracts
- Preparing employer legal guidelines
- Employment visa petitions and applications
- Trainees and intra-company transferees
- Investors visa
- Visa for retirees & rentists
- Lawful Temporary & permanent residence