Labor & Employment Law Advisers
Our Firm’s Dominican Labor & Employment Law practice assists with employer rights and obligations and ensuring employer compliance with Dominican labor laws and regulations, as well as procuring foreign worker and investment visas.
Our attorneys can help you draft and review employment contracts, confidentiality, and other restrictive agreements so that they are compliant with Dominican Labor Law, thereby granting employers additional coverage and legal protection.
We provide Labor Law advisory on employee benefits, data privacy, social security laws and health and safety regulations. We also help you manage employee termination, mediation, and attending conciliation and litigation hearings.
Our Support Area in Labor & Employment Law:
- Compliance with employment legislation
- Advising on employment contracts
- Advising on employee benefits law
- Rights & obligations employers/employees
- Employee personal data and privacy issues
- Advice on restrictive covenants
- Termination of employment
- Preparation of hearings at labor courts