Our Firm can help protect your IP rights in Dominican Republic through IP licensing.
Our IP attorneys can assist you in the complex negotiations, drafting and review of IP licensing and technology transfer agreements to make sure your IP rights are protected.
We assist local and international companies in several industries with IP licensing issues and handling disputes and litigation in all levels of the judicial courts and administrative tribunals.
Our Support in IP Licensing
- Advising on and drafting suitable IP license agreements
- Advising on the licensing
- Acquisition and sale of assets
- Advising on confidentiality & non-competition agreements
- Assisting with collateralization of IP & technology assets
- Evaluating competition issues and alternative deal structures
- International licensing and technology transfers
- Transfer agreements by government or academia and businesses
- Drafting dispute resolution clauses and agreements
- IP Licensing agreement breach litigation