Our Firm advises on E-commerce Law, including E-commerce based and technology outsourcing companies in connection with performing legal due diligence, research, business planning and set up, drafting confidentiality agreements, developing business compliance, purchase, sale and service processes, payment processing requirements, as well as obtaining licenses and authorizations.
Our IT lawyers can assist you with data privacy and technology issues, establishing e-businesses and internet based customer service centers, services free zones, as well as managing relationships with government agencies to help ensure compliance with specific areas of regulation.
Our Support Area in E-Commerce
- Information Technology Law
- Call Contact Centers & BPO
- Representing on IP violations
- Confidentiality & Non Disclosure
- E-Commerce & Consumer Law
- Payment processing requirements
- Data privacy law and privacy breaches
- Obtaining licenses & authorizations
- Technology & IT licensing